please tag releases or provide sources

olivier sallou

Mar 21, 2013, 10:33:29 AM3/21/13
to cof...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I need to package cofoja in Debian as a dependency for an other project.

To do so, I need to get the sources for each new release. Could you please tag in svn the releases you provide in download or provide an archive containing the sources for this release (or provide source inside delivered jar).

Thanks

Olivier

Nhat Minh Lê

Mar 22, 2013, 5:31:30 AM3/22/13
to cof...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There aren't exactly any "releases" of Cofoja to speak of. The
downloads are tagged with the SVN revision number and don't have
release numbering of their own, so you can just pick that.

Also, I'm not planning to do any release for Cofoja anytime soon, now,
since I'm working on other projects. So, as far as I am concerned, you
don't really have to worry about versions changing. :-)

Nhat