monitoring only preconditions

José María

Mar 4, 2014, 5:31:50 AM3/4/14
to cof...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Maybe somebody asked this before but... Is there a way to tell Cofoja to control at runtime only the preconditions of a class? To improve the perfomance, you know.

Thanks in advance, regards!
Jose

José María

Mar 6, 2014, 2:54:59 PM3/6/14
to cof...@googlegroups.com
Hello! Is there anybody out there? :-)

Nhat Minh Lê

Mar 6, 2014, 3:05:56 PM3/6/14
to cof...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I forgot to answer. You can control what to check by
implementing a Configurator class; look at that and
ContractEnvironment; you can pass patterns to filter what you want
enabled or not.

Nhat

José María

Mar 6, 2014, 3:09:59 PM3/6/14
to cof...@googlegroups.com
Oh, great! Thank you very much, Nhat! :-)