Cofoja 1.2 not working

José María

Jun 28, 2015, 7:16:19 AM6/28/15
to cof...@googlegroups.com
I have a project that uses cofoja 1.1-r150 (and it works well) and I want to migrate it to Java 8 and cofoja 1.2. At first, I installed locally through maven in my repository the cofoja-1.2.jar, and then changed all times I could find in the project cofoja-1.1-r150 with cofoja-1.2.

But now when I compile the project, contract annotations are not recognized and I get the following error messages:

package com.google.java.contract does not exist
package com.google.java.contract.core.agent does not exist
package com.google.java.contract.core.runtime does not exist

Can somebody help me, please? Thanks in advance

Regards,

Joseph

Nhat Minh Lê

Jun 28, 2015, 7:54:51 AM6/28/15
to cof...@googlegroups.com, joma...@gmail.com
When do you get these errors? Is it compile time or run time?

Nhat

José María

Jun 28, 2015, 8:00:56 AM6/28/15
to cof...@googlegroups.com, joma...@gmail.com
Hello, Nhat,

I get these errors in compile time, when I make a clean & build of the project in NetBeans 8.0.2

Regards,

Joseph

Nhat Minh Lê

Jul 4, 2015, 4:22:28 AM7/4/15
to cof...@googlegroups.com, José María
Sorry about the late reply; the only thing I can think of at the
moment would be if you were relying on the javac option passthrough
instead of passing the explicit -A classpath arguments, that would
break with 1.2, but it's back on the latest master commit, so you
could try that.

Best,
Nhat