Any issue mixing JaxB project with Cofoja?

Paul-Georges Crismer

May 27, 2013, 11:01:22 AM5/27/13
to cof...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using eclipse with Cofoja.

I've succesfully configured a sample application with Cofoja.

Then, I've tried to add some contracts to a project of mine with JaxB-generated classes + annotations.

When I follow the configuration instructions, I succeed to get interactive diagnostics about contracts (unknown symbol,...).
BUT, I do not see any .contract file generated, nor any execution of any contract at run-time.

Can someone give me hints about how to search, or how to get feedback from the contract generation processor ?

Thank you very much,
Best regards,

Paul G. Crismer