Fw: MY SAMANTHA

lena st.pierre

Jan 30, 2021, 4:49:36 PM1/30/21
to wwwcof
It has been 5 days mow i miss her so much

Jan 30, 2021, 6:00:12 PM1/30/21
to WWCOF
I am so sorry Lena only just seen this email.

Christine Lyons

--

---

lena st.pierre

Jan 30, 2021, 6:03:32 PM1/30/21
to cofmemb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks i sent it twice hoped the picture would of come out instead of having to click on it .She was such a good sweet girl