New lead organizer: Scott Goci

Cory Kaufman-Schofield

May 5, 2014, 12:41:29 PM5/5/14
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Running the Ann Arbor Coffee House Coders for the past three years has been a great experience, and I'm excited to continue to help more amazing and talented people in our community. But I can't do it alone, especially now that I have a startup that has demanded more and more of my time. It's time we added another organizer so that we can continue to make Coffee House Coders a great place to meet great people.

I've talked with Scott Goci and he has agreed to take over lead organizing duties while I focus on my business. If you haven't talked to him at one of our meetups, Scott is a developer at Alfa Jango and ran (runs?) HackA2thon as well as the recent A2NewTech drinkups. He's definitely got the entrepreneurial spirit, and is always working on some interesting side project.

Take it away, Scott!

Cory

Scott Goci

May 5, 2014, 4:04:44 PM5/5/14
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be helping Cory with Coffee House Coders. I look forward to meeting those I haven't met before, and putting on some great events!

Let me know if you have any questions,

Scott

David Johnson

May 6, 2014, 1:09:41 PM5/6/14
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com
Cory,

In the brief time that I have known you through CHC and townstage, you have been very welcoming and a credit to the organization.  Thank you for making me feel at home with the group.

Scott,

I look forward to future events and getting to know you better!

Thanks!

David Johnson