Coffee House Coders Tomorrow!

Kyle Mulka

Oct 9, 2013, 2:54:31 PM10/9/13
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Another edition of Coffee House Coders in Ann Arbor is happening tomorrow (Thursday), 7-10pm, at Espresso Royale Cafe on State Street.
324 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104

It's located at the corner of State and North University.

Bring a laptop and bring a coding project you want to work on. Everyone is welcome... from professional software developers to people who have never programmed before, and everyone in between. If you don't know how to code, we'll help you learn!

See you there!

If you can't make it to this one, the next one is October 24th. Same place, same time. See the calendar here:

-Kyle

Zach Steindler

Oct 10, 2013, 10:35:10 AM10/10/13
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there! I've been learning OpenSCAD to write scripts that generate 3D models that I can export as STL files... if that sounds interesting to you I'd love to talk with you!

-Zach

Meet, drink, hack - http://coffeehousecoders.org/
Calling all geeks! - http://a2geeks.org/