Ann Arbor Coffee House Coders Next Event! (6/25/14)

Scott Goci

Jun 18, 2014, 2:39:26 PM6/18/14
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

I've finally done some reorganizing and I'm ready to announce the next event for Ann Arbor Coffee House Coders!

The basic info is:

Location: Espresso Royale on State Street and North University (324 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI)
Date/Time: June 25th, 2014 (6/25/14) at 7:00PM

Let me know if you guys have any questions by emailing me or responding to this thread!

Scott

Kyle Mulka

Jun 18, 2014, 3:44:20 PM6/18/14
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com
I'm excited that the meetup group is back! The other way of distributing meeting invites was, unfortunately, not as good.