gener8tor

Troy Vosseller

Apr 29, 2013, 9:42:48 PM4/29/13
to coffeeho...@googlegroups.com

Coffeehouse Coders,

My name is Troy Vosseller and I co-manage the gener8tor accelerator. We're currently looking to invest in Michigan startups, and are hosting office hours in Michigan tomorrow! We have a summer accelerator program that we are encouraging startups to apply to before our May 5, 2013 deadline. Additionally, we want to reach out and introduce ourselves via office hours in the event it is of interest. Even if you aren't currently looking for funding, we'd love to meet you, and hope you visit our website,www.gener8tor.com.

Signup for gener8tor Ann Arbor office hours on Tuesday, April 30!

Signup here: http://www.slottd.com/events/9j7o2yucaw/slots

Location:

Espresso Royale

214 S. Main St.

Ann Arbor, Michigan

gener8tor is currently accepting applications for its Summer 2013 program in Milwaukee, WI. gener8tor invests its community, capital, expertise, mentorship and network in capable, first-stage and second-stage entrepreneurs with innovative business models. gener8tor works with the startups in its portfolio to create successful, scalable companies. gener8tor is seeking to invest in tech companies, including software, IT, web, mobile, SaaS and hardware. Accepted companies receive $20,000 and 12-weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.

cleardot.gif

Here are a few recent stories on some of our previous gener8tor participants:

http://techcrunch.com/2013/02/26/online-ordering-platform-for-restaurants-eatstreet-raises-2-million-series-a-by-focusing-on-underserved-markets/

http://www.ibmadison.com/In-Business-Madison/March-2013/The-perfect-fit-The-Good-Jobs-matches-employers-and-employees-based-on-company-culture/

http://thenextweb.com/apps/2012/08/20/build-custom-mobile-app-mobileigniter/

http://entrepreneurwisconsin.com/2013/03/29/maybe-it-can-happen-here/