Ann Arbor: Tonight's meetup is in Boardroom 5 in Palmer Commons

Cory Kaufman-Schofield

Mar 14, 2013, 8:46:07 AM3/14/13
to CoffeeHouseCoders
Hi everyone,

Tonight's meetup is in Boardroom 5 in Palmer Commons. It's on the south end of the building, so take the elevator as soon as you come in.

A few announcements / info:

Directions
We now have *free* parking for our members! Park in the Palmer Visitor Lot (turn on Palmer Drive off Washtenaw and go all the way to the end. The visitor lot is on the left.) We will have tickets available at the event that you can give to the attendant when you leave.

Coffee
We now have free coffee / drinks from Glass House Café. Just let them know you're with Coffee House Coders and they'll add your drink to our tab. Please note Glass House is only open til 8pm, so get your drink early!

Workshop
We do not have a workshop this time, sorry!

See you guys tonight,

Cory