WPI Errors / Build Errors

james.wal...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 9:11:03 AM3/24/14
to coe...@googlegroups.com
I get the following error message once I add your feed to the WPI - the Coevery tab doesn't show:

- "There was an error loading custom feed: 'https://raw.github.com/Coevery/Coevery/gh-pages/setup/Coeveryfeed.xml'. Error: 'An item with the same key has already been added'."

Are there any instructions for manually installing without the WPI? I've got the code downloaded & the databases created, however I get the following errors when I try to build the application (using VS Web Express 2013):

- Warning 1 The element 'sectionGroup' has invalid child element 'remove'. List of possible elements expected: 'section, sectionGroup'. C:\Users\user\Downloads\Coevery\Coevery\Web.config 6 8 Coevery(1)
- Error 4 The type or namespace name 'AdminIndexViewModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\85bbe01b\547fcc6a\App_Web_htivpk4g.3.cs 54
- Error 2 The type or namespace name 'Alias' does not exist in the namespace 'Coevery' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\user\Downloads\Coevery\Coevery\Modules\Coevery.Alias\Views\Admin\Index.cshtml 3
- Error 3 The type or namespace name 'Alias' does not exist in the namespace 'Coevery' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\user\Downloads\Coevery\Coevery\Modules\Coevery.Alias\Views\Admin\Index.cshtml 4

Also, I noticed that your demo site is not currently working ...