CAC seniors contact list

Pratik Chaudhari

Oct 4, 2014, 2:15:52 PM10/4/14
to coep-as...@googlegroups.com
hi, Pratik Here from TY mech ...
I was just going through old discussions from this group and got this link -\

Though I don't know some of the seniors from the list, But I request all the seniors to update the list with their current location and contact no.

Also, I want to mention old discussions from the group are so much...Thank you for those  :)

Regrads
Pratik Chaudhari
Ty mech

Priya Ganadas

Oct 4, 2014, 2:23:46 PM10/4/14
to Pratik Chaudhari, COEP Astronomy Club
Hi Pratik,

Thank you for posting this link.
It's always nice to receive communication from club.
Priya

Neha Kulkarni

Oct 4, 2014, 2:33:04 PM10/4/14
to Pratik Chaudhari, COEP Astronomy Club
Thanks for sharing! I think I had somehow missed this link, when it was posted.
I just updated my contact details.

Anuradha Ganesh

Oct 4, 2014, 2:37:17 PM10/4/14
to Neha Kulkarni, Pratik Chaudhari, COEP Astronomy Club

I can't believe I am saying this but my contact details are exactly the same after all these years!
Can be said of very few things. The enthusiasm within this club is one of those!! Keep at it! :)

Pratik Chaudhari

Oct 5, 2014, 1:51:45 AM10/5/14
to Anuradha Ganesh, Neha Kulkarni, COEP Astronomy Club
*so much interesting

Pratik Chaudhari

Oct 5, 2014, 1:52:19 AM10/5/14
to Anuradha Ganesh, Neha Kulkarni, COEP Astronomy Club
*so much interesting

NIKIT DONGAONKAR

Oct 5, 2014, 2:55:15 AM10/5/14
to Pratik Chaudhari, COEP Astronomy Club, Neha Kulkarni, Anuradha Ganesh

My details already updated  :)

jayesh mutha

Oct 5, 2014, 7:44:15 AM10/5/14
to COEP Astronomy Club