Commencement of the new academic year

Sarang Karpate

Jul 24, 2014, 9:52:24 AM7/24/14
to coep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Hope all of you had a nice summer vacation.

The new academic year here at the college has commenced.

With this, please join me in welcoming Prajakta Wani (T.Y. Computer) as the new secretary for this academic year. Also, Rathin Deshpande (T.Y. Electrical) will be the head of Stareway to Heaven this MindSpark.

It was a pleasure serving as the Secretary this past year. My sincere thanks for all your support.

Hoping for an exciting new year & wishing the team the very best.

Cheers!
Sarang Karpate

NIKIT DONGAONKAR

Jul 24, 2014, 10:14:07 AM7/24/14