Pics @ Star Party'2014

Sarang Karpate

Jan 11, 2014, 12:52:38 AM1/11/14
to coep-as...@googlegroups.com

Priya Ganadas

Jan 12, 2014, 5:12:56 AM1/12/14
to Sarang Karpate, COEP Astronomy Club
Really nice! Thanks for sharing!

Priya.

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Sarang Karpate <karp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mohit Karve

Jan 12, 2014, 9:51:22 AM1/12/14
to Priya Ganadas, Sarang Karpate, COEP Astronomy Club
Holy crap! The star trails photo is amazing. I assume that was Vihang?

How was it taken?

Thanks!
-MK
--
A true gentleman is one who is never unintentionally rude - Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Bawiskar

Jan 12, 2014, 9:59:10 AM1/12/14
to Mohit Karve, Priya Ganadas, Sarang Karpate, COEP Astronomy Club
Oh yeah! now we're talking!
star trails ++

(mk me knows how it was taken / made :p me nahi sangnar, tuk tuk :p lol)

damn i'm miss star parties :(

Ravi Jethani

Jan 12, 2014, 10:09:22 AM1/12/14
to Abhishek Bawiskar, Mohit Karve, Priya Ganadas, Sarang Karpate, COEP Astronomy Club
I has to know the settings too.. amajing stuff!! :P
Regards,
Ravikumar Jethani

Neha Kulkarni

Jan 12, 2014, 4:11:18 PM1/12/14
to Sarang Karpate, COEP Astronomy Club

Awesome stuff guys! Thanks for sharing. Miss the star parties!

Payas Awadhutkar

Jan 12, 2014, 11:53:46 PM1/12/14
to Ravi Jethani, Priya, Mohit Karve, COEP Astronomy Club, Sarang Karpate, Abhishek Bawiskar

I know the photographer :P MK bad guess this is not taken by Vihang but by Sanket Garade. He is a new member.

-Payas

Sanket Garade

Jan 13, 2014, 2:17:18 AM1/13/14
to coep-as...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Jethani, Priya, Mohit Karve, Sarang Karpate, Abhishek Bawiskar
Hi All,

That would be me. thanks to our star party i could try a star trail for the 1st time.
here is a link to another trail which i got on the same night. http://500px.com/photo/57331916
the pics are not that great, hopefully we will get better ones at the next party! :)

Cheers,
Sanket