Issue with Java

andreas.e...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2016, 2:17:47 PM10/10/16
to Coding in Minecraft
Hi,

having problems with getting the server up and running. When running the mono -McMyAdmin.exe command I get prompted that I need the latest Java JDK. I have the latest version of Java. Trying to google the issue my best guess is that there is something in one of the later versions of Java that creates an issue. Running Mac OS El Capitan 10.11.3.

Notice : McMyAdmin has started and is ready for use.

Notice : Server jar hash is 81e0c441-fdde-b080-9cb0-391c894c2f3c

Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)

Notice : Starting Minecraft Server...

No Java runtime present, requesting install.

Notice : Minecraft server has stopped running.

Warning : Server was not yet ready, automatically restarting (Attempt: 1 of 5)

Notice : Server jar hash is 81e0c441-fdde-b080-9cb0-391c894c2f3c

Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)

Notice : Starting Minecraft Server...

No Java runtime present, requesting install.

Notice : Minecraft server has stopped running.

Warning : Server was not yet ready, automatically restarting (Attempt: 2 of 5)

Notice : Server jar hash is 81e0c441-fdde-b080-9cb0-391c894c2f3c

Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)

Notice : Starting Minecraft Server...

No Java runtime present, requesting install.

Notice : Minecraft server has stopped running.

Warning : Server was not yet ready, automatically restarting (Attempt: 3 of 5)

Notice : Server jar hash is 81e0c441-fdde-b080-9cb0-391c894c2f3c

Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)

Notice : Starting Minecraft Server...

No Java runtime present, requesting install.

Notice : Minecraft server has stopped running.

Warning : Server was not yet ready, automatically restarting (Attempt: 4 of 5)

Notice : Server jar hash is 81e0c441-fdde-b080-9cb0-391c894c2f3c

Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)

Notice : Starting Minecraft Server...

No Java runtime present, requesting install.

Notice : Minecraft server has stopped running.

Warning : Server was not yet ready, automatically restarting (Attempt: 5 of 5)

Notice : Server jar hash is 81e0c441-fdde-b080-9cb0-391c894c2f3c

Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)

Notice : Starting Minecraft Server...

No Java runtime present, requesting install.

Notice : Minecraft server has stopped running.

Error : Server failed to start 5 times. Not automatically restarting.

Fontconfig warning: ignoring UTF-8: not a valid region tag