help! Cannot get started

mcsti...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 8:31:00 AM8/15/17
to Coding in Minecraft
Hi,
I am trying to get this set up for my son so we can follow the book. I am struggling with McMyAdmin. This is the error message I get. Can you help me? I originally did open it but then when I tried down loading Rasperry Juice through bukkit it wouldn't let me. I downloaded it from the internet and put it into the mymcadmin minecraft plug ins folder to try to bypass this. Please can you tell me what i am doing wrong? When I tried to click 'install' when configuring the server for server type: CraftBukkit it gave me an error message so perhaps this is the root? Please get back to me as we are excited to get started! Thanks!
Vicky

McMyAdmin Updater - 2.1.1.0

Running in 64-bit mode.
Notice  : Detecting System...
Notice  : Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise(64-bit)
Notice  : Detection complete.
Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)
Warning : Unable to detect java version! Java may not be installed or may be outdated.
Error   : McMyAdmin was not shut down properly!
Error   : To avoid potential data loss, please perform /quit on this console.
Error   : Startup will resume in 5 seconds...
Error   : Supplied java runtime path '' is invalid. File could not be found.
Notice  : Starting McMyAdmin Personal v2.7.0.2
Notice  : Checking for updates...
Notice  : Checking for Minecraft Server updates...
Notice  : Starting webserver...
Notice  : McMyAdmin has started and is ready for use.
Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)
Notice  : Starting Minecraft Server...
McMyAdmin Core Exception: Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided.

peterbl...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 1:43:43 PM8/21/17
to Coding in Minecraft
Hello Vicky,

If you are still looking for an answer to this query - I wonder if the error message 'Supplied java runtime path '' is invalid. File could not be found.' is pointing to the problem - and if so whether it's worth reinstalling the java runtime (https://java.com/en/download/)? You might then need to restart the computer to ensure that the java path is recognised by McMyAdmin next time you try it.

Good luck!

Peter