Plugins using CraftBukkit not working

Safron

Jun 25, 2017, 12:03:04 PM6/25/17
to Coding in Minecraft
I am on page 17 of your book and trying to search for the RaspberryJuice plugin.  I am getting the error 'The Bukget query failed. The bukget service may be unavailable, or you may have connectivity issues. Please try again later.'

Having googled this error I am finding posts to say that CraftBukkit is no longer in use.  Could you tell me what I use instead of CraftBukkit now.

Regards,
Safron

tanja.p...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 4:51:29 PM8/11/17
to Coding in Minecraft
Hi, I am trying this to teach my kid to program, but face this same problem. Also Error: Unable to access jarfile craftbukkit.jar in McMyAdmin no matter if I change the name and permissions of the file.

Cheers,
Tanja

tanja.p...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017, 4:41:33 AM8/16/17
to Coding in Minecraft
I was on Mac and figured it out, needed to move the dowloaded craftbukkit.jar to Minecraft folder. Thank you!

Tanja