help! please tell my what I'm doing wrong

mcsti...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 8:18:11 AM8/15/17
to Coding in Minecraft
Hi,
I'm trying to get this up and running for my son so he can follow the book. I have no idea what I'm doing! I opened it once but then when I tried to add the raspberryjuice it wouldn't find it. I added it into the the same place where I added Craftbukkit (Minecraft folder) in the hope of bypassing it and now can't open it at all!! This is what it says:

Running in 64-bit mode.
Notice  : Detecting System...
Notice  : Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise(64-bit)
Notice  : Detection complete.
Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)
Warning : Unable to detect java version! Java may not be installed or may be outdated.
Error   : McMyAdmin was not shut down properly!
Error   : To avoid potential data loss, please perform /quit on this console.
Error   : Startup will resume in 5 seconds...
Error   : Supplied java runtime path '' is invalid. File could not be found.
Notice  : Starting McMyAdmin Personal v2.7.0.2
Notice  : Checking for updates...
Notice  : Checking for Minecraft Server updates...
Notice  : Starting webserver...
Notice  : McMyAdmin has started and is ready for use.
Warning : No Minecraft configuration file found (Normal on a first start)
Notice  : Starting Minecraft Server...
McMyAdmin Core Exception: Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided.

Please help!