Fwd: [EuroPython-Plaza] EuroPython 2020: Call for Proposals opens on March 9th

Vicky Twomey-Lee

Feb 26, 2020, 5:33:22 PM2/26/20
to pyladie...@googlegroups.com, Dublin Raspberry Pi Jam, coding...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This might be interest to folks, open to all levels. It’ll be cool to see electronic projects as well that uses Micro/CircuitPython or games made with Python. 😊

BTW, I’ll be involved in EP2020 diversity outreach and maker-related activities. And heads up, I’ve requested to run DjangoGirls workshop, anyone interested in helping, let me know.

They are also looking for volunteers, check the website’s faq for more info on how you can get involved.

Cheers,

/// Vicky