[Event] CFP for Dublin Is… is a community tech conference

Vicky Twomey-Lee

Feb 14, 2017, 7:21:06 PM2/14/17
to pyladie...@googlegroups.com, coding...@googlegroups.com, pythonie
Hi All,

I hope this maybe of interest to you. I'm helping them out as an ambassador.

Dublin Is… a community tech conference showcasing Ireland’s contribution to global tech - past, present and future. It’s all about coming together to teach, learn and collaborate and helping each other as a community from all languages and technologies. From startups to successful companies and organisations and everything in between. Two days, over 30 talks and four workshops, along with some interactive and giving back activities.

When & Where: Mon 23- Wed 25 Oct @ Mansion House, Dawson Street.

We are looking for individuals, companies and organisations who have contributed to the Irish tech scene. That includes startups, those well on their way, and those firmly established. If you’re contributing to Irish tech, we want to tell your story. Have a cool idea to incorporate into the conference? Please let us know.

Please help us in getting the word out for our Call for Papers.  (Deadline is 15 March)

Of course, we can’t do all these cool things without community partners & sponsors, so we’d love to talk to you about joining us to help make this even a success.

If you have any enquiries, you can contact tracer...@gmail.com.

Cheers,

/// Vicky