Fwd: [python-uk] Exercism.io needs Python mentors

Vicky Twomey-Lee - Python Ireland

Nov 6, 2018, 6:17:09 AM11/6/18
to pythonie, pyladie...@googlegroups.com, coding...@googlegroups.com, con...@python.ie
Hi All,

With permission from Andrea Grandi to forward his email, this call to action maybe of interest to you and your network.
I'm not sure if there's anyone from exercism.io going to PyConIE, but you can also read Andrea's write-up on why he
mentors at exercism.

It's a great way to learn and improve your coding skills, and quite rewarding if you are a mentor.

Cheers,

/// Vicky Twomey-Lee (PyLadies Dublin Founder)

PSF member | EuroPython Society Emeritus Board Member
Coding Grace co-Founder | GameCraft It co-Founder | WITS Board Member