Survey for an educational product

Krishna Pattabiraman

Jan 8, 2013, 4:10:06 PM1/8/13
to coding-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We are developing a learning kit for computer hardware and software which will motivate the young minds. I kindly request you to undertake the
survey. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Link to survey form: https://codelectron.wordpress.com/

Greetings,
Krishna
www.codelectron.com

Krishna

Aug 22, 2013, 12:32:24 PM8/22/13
to coding-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Some months back I had asked for a survey and I got good responses, Thank you.

I was designing a electronic product for learning digital logics and computer basics.
Its called TINION, the website is here http://tinion.com/. The prototype of the product is complete and looks good.

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6GALH1SWrw

For making it in to a complete product i am planning to go for crowd funding.
Have a look at the website and video and let me know your coments about it.

Greetings,
Krishna