Teaching Processing to a 12 Year Old

28 wyświetleń

Mark Webster

nieprzeczytany,
24 kwi 2012, 17:20:2824.04.2012
do Coding for Kids
Hi there,

Wanted to pass on this link to the first article in a weekly series
that follows the experience of JD Pirtle, artist, programmer and
researcher, teaching Processing to a twelve year old.

>>> http://freeartbureau.org/blog/2012/04/24/setup-and-draw-where-to-begin-part-1/

He will be writing about his observations and sharing them with us. I
think this will prove of interest to the group here. I know of at
least one person using Processing as an introduction to creative
coding in the group. Perhaps there are others ? Please do share and
pass on the word.

Thank you.

Mark Webster

Mark Webster

nieprzeczytany,
4 maj 2012, 10:49:594.05.2012
do Coding for Kids
Just posted Part 2 of our weekly installment of articles exploring
teaching a twelve year old to program.
http://freeartbureau.org/blog/2012/05/03/setup-draw-working-with-sound-part-2/

Mark

On Apr 24, 11:20 pm, Mark Webster <processingpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Wanted to pass on this link to the first article in a weekly series
> that follows the experience of JD Pirtle, artist, programmer and
> researcher, teaching Processing to a twelve year old.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0