Codecademy

Simon Whitaker

Dec 8, 2011, 4:39:34 AM12/8/11
to coding-...@googlegroups.com
How cool is this?

I just went through the lessons and got 100% - go me! The structure is really good and I think the self-paced nature is great - even in my little classes I've seen huge differences in ability between the kids and it's been really hard to set the pace appropriately. I could see this working really well as pre-work to a coding class, e.g. "Complete the Getting Started With Programming course on codecademy.com, we'll follow on from there in our lessons".

Simon

zleap

Jan 7, 2013, 1:05:57 PM1/7/13
to coding-...@googlegroups.com, s...@netcetera.org

I am signed up to this, and need to start with the pytjon stuff

I have kids at my local rugby club asking me about programming so need to get to talk to them about scratch last, and perhaps codeacademy as it's a really good resource.

Paul

zleap

Jan 7, 2013, 1:06:34 PM1/7/13