Looking for an Opportunity

HariKrishna

Aug 25, 2012, 7:27:33 AM8/25/12
to coding-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
   I work in an Investment bank in Canary Wharf, London as IT consultant. I have 9 years of IT experience with in Financial Industry. I am very much interested in participating in Codingforkids program as a volunteer and give back the country (I am from India) which helped people like me to get education, equality, discipline and hope. I am looking forward for any opportunity in and around London. My wife is also an IT consultant who is also interested in this great opportunity. Also please find recent articles in Forbes on teaching programming to kids.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriabarret/2012/08/23/forget-archery-todays-pre-teens-are-building-iphone-apps-at-summer-camp/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriabarret/2012/07/11/parents-give-your-kids-a-placemat-instead-of-an-app/

Regards,
Harry