Looking for a couple of keen young coders

David Durant

Apr 12, 2012, 6:15:56 AM4/12/12
to coding-...@googlegroups.com, richard...@gmail.com, Julianna Smith

Hi folks,

Julianna from Consumer Focus (CCd) and I are looking to put together a team of 2 or 3 young web-coders for a project for her organisation.

Richard (CCd) is a Young Rewired State alumni who is the first to join up but we need another couple of people to make it work.

This is a great chance for them to practice their skills and work on a project for a great organisation. It will also look really good on a CV :-).

I'll be overseeing their work and helping out so they won't be left on their own!

If you know of any likely candidates please ask them to email me directly to da...@bowsy.co.uk.

Thanks.

David Durant

Neil Ford