Coding dojo - May 20th (Wednesday) [was May 6th]

Ivan Sanchez

May 6, 2009, 6:13:54 AM5/6/09
to coding-do...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Chris,

 Unfortunately today's session was cancelled because last time I
checked only one person had registed. The next session will be on the
20th:

http://skillsmatter.com/event/agile-scrum/coding-dojo-235

 About your suggestion, I'm all for trying new session styles. Do you
have any challenge in mind? We can do the poker hands again if no one
has a better idea.
We just need to decide soon if we go with this idea because we'll
probably need a room with tables and I need to check the availability
with the Skillsmatter people.
Also, we need a better description for the session to put on their
web site, specially if we need to ask people to bring laptops. Can you
describe in more details how you think the session should be?

Cheers,
Ivan

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Chris Roos <chris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Ivan,
>
> If there were going to be as many of us as last time I wouldn't mind
> maybe pairing off, working on a task and then presenting our solutions
> at the end.  I haven't really thought this through, and don't have any
> experience of trying this before, so feel free to ignore the
> suggestion :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris
>

> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Ivan Sanchez <s4n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi guys,
>>
>>  We have a date for our next coding dojo. Any ideas for
>> problem/language/session format?
>>
>> --
>> Ivan Sanchez
>> http://www.isanchez.net
>>

> --
> http://chrisroos.co.uk

Ivan Sanchez

May 15, 2009, 4:29:53 AM5/15/09
to coding-do...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

So far we have only 2 people registered for this dojo. If you
interested in attending please register today otherwise I'll have to
cancel this session too.

Ivan