Lesson plans for kids?

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan

Apr 22, 2020, 10:47:25 AM4/22/20
to codeworl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am father of a 11 year old (soon to be 12) daughter who is showing
some interest in programming. I have been using Haskell professionally
on and off and also for personal projects and have played a bit with
codeworld (but not too much). Is there some sort of lesson
plans/exercises that I can follow to teach her some programming? What
I did in the past (this was an year ago) was to follow the builtin
Guide. Perhaps I can just do that instead of looking for a separate
curriculum/lesson plan/exercises?

Thanks
--
Ramakrishnan

Greg Steuck

Apr 23, 2020, 1:25:57 AM4/23/20
to codeworl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ramakrishnan,

I also followed the built-in guide with my 12 y/o. It works fine so far.

Thanks
Greg
> --

nest.cx is Gmail hosted, use PGP: https://pgp.key-server.io/0x0B1542BD8DF5A1B0
Fingerprint: 5E2B 2D0E 1E03 2046 BEC3 4D50 0B15 42BD 8DF5 A1B0