CodeWorld Display Issue

Oliver Westphal

Jun 9, 2020, 7:51:37 AM6/9/20
to codeworld-discuss
Hello,

there seems to be a problem with displaying Codeworld in some Browsers (at least Firefox and Vivaldi). Every time I try to compile something the compilation seems to be successful but no image or navigation elements are displayed. In particular I have the problem on my PC, but mobil seems to work fine. I don' know exactly when this first occurred but it definitely worked for me last week.

Best,
Oliver

Chris Smith

Jun 9, 2020, 9:34:20 AM6/9/20
to codeworl...@googlegroups.com
I think I know what this is.  I reorganized some of the JavaScript code last night, and it looks like you've got some of it cached, but not others.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  You should be able to solve the problem by clearing your browser cache.  For example, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

If you try this and it doesn't fix the problem, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

Oliver Westphal