code.world/haskell autocompletion

Artem Ohanjanyan

Apr 12, 2022, 10:38:10 AM4/12/22
to codeworld-discuss
I was reading https://haskell-via-sokoban.nomeata.de/ and saw this

Let us clarify things by adding type signatures, conveniently provided to us by the CodeWorld interface

I see that autocompletion works in educational version at code.world without /haskell, but it doesn't work for me in code.world/haskell. I'm sure that tutorial was written for code.world/haskell. Did it used to work and stopped working? Am I missing something?

Joachim Breitner

Apr 12, 2022, 5:37:24 PM4/12/22
to codeworl...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, good question. I _think_ that back then I saw warnings from the
compiler (top-level definition without type signature) that included
the type signature, but I can’t reproduce it anymore. Maybe the flags
have changed? But I am not sure.

Cheers,
Joachim

--