Google групе више не подржавају нове Usenet постове ни праћења. Претходни садржај остаје видљив.

Codewarrior Gold 10

37 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Julian Gardner

непрочитано,
19. 10. 2014. 04:43:3819.10.14.
Still looking for this, got my shiny old mac with 9.2.2 on but my project wont
open as i only have codewarrior 9

Posted with NewsLeecher v6.5 Beta 4
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

kent...@gmail.com

непрочитано,
24. 3. 2015. 18:58:3224.3.15.
On Sunday, October 19, 2014 at 4:43:38 AM UTC-4, Julian Gardner wrote:
> Still looking for this, got my shiny old mac with 9.2.2 on but my project wont
> open as i only have codewarrior 9

Uh-oh, I was just starting my search for CW Mac discs (which with any luck are in storage albeit 2000 miles away). Sad thing was I was swimming in the CDs as a subscriber for many years.

So is 9.2.2 (what I have) why you need CW 10, or something about your project. I was seeing signs CW 8 might work on 9.2.2.

I'll keep you in mind if I end up making a trip home and finding the CDs.

-kt

Jonathan Hoyle

непрочитано,
25. 3. 2015. 10:58:3725.3.15.
On Sunday, October 19, 2014 at 4:43:38 AM UTC-4, Julian Gardner wrote:
> Still looking for this, got my shiny old mac with 9.2.2 on but my project wont
> open as i only have codewarrior 9

Hi Julian,

Just to clear up some possible confusion. The thread title you used was "CodeWarrior Gold 10", when it's clear what you really mean is "CodeWarrior 10" (sometimes referred to as "CodeWarrior Pro 10").

In the mid-1990's, Metrowerks released versions of CodeWarrior called "Bronze", "Silver" and "Gold" that indicated if it ran on 68K Macs, PowerPC Macs or both. New versions were released 2 or 3 times per year, with CodeWarrior Gold 10 released in the Fall of 1996.

The following year, Metrowerks added the ability to host CodeWarrior on Windows, as well as the Mac, and called it "CodeWarrior Pro", restarting the numbering with Pro 1. This continued through 2002 with CodeWarrior Pro 8. The "Pro" was technically dropped in 2003 with release 9, although many people still use it to distinguish versions 9 and 10 from the earlier Gold series.

I mention this not to be a nit-picker, but only because there might be people who (in good faith) might run across some old CW Gold 10 CD's, and not knowing the difference, might sell these to you. This is almost certainly not what you want, since CW Gold 10 was built to run on System 7.5.

Having said all that, CodeWarrior (Pro) 10 was released by Metrowerks as a download-only product. I do not believe it was ever sold as a packaged product. I may have it on backup as well, so I can check.

Jonathan Hoyle
0 нових порука