Pro 7 problem #1 -- ContextualMenu stub is bad?

Simon Fraser

Dec 12, 2001, 2:35:26 PM12/12/01
We've just switched the Mozillal build environment to Pro 7,
and we're seeing a number of problems. I'll post a message
on each one ;)

Pro 7 fails when trying to 'Merge into output' the stub
library 'ContextualMenu' (in Universal:Libraries:StubLibraries).
This worked fine in Pro 5. When I examine both libs, I notice
that the Pro 7 one is a 'fat' stub library, but the Pro 5 one
is PPC only. It seems that maybe Pro 7 has problems with
'Merge Into Output' when the 'cfrg' resource specifies a fragment
length in the data fork that is not the entire fork.

Simon

--
Simon Fraser <mailto:sm...@smfr.org> <http://www.smfr.org/>
(Professional driver on closed road)