Letting the animation taper off at the end...

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aleksandar Todorovic

未讀,
2009年10月15日 晚上11:41:422009/10/15
收件者:codeswarm
Hi everyone,
first of all a huge thank you to Michael as well as all other
contributors to this project, it's an amazing way to visualize changes
to the codebase...

I do have one question, is it at all possible to let the last commit
that's being rendered move towards the as it normally would if there's
more data in the activity.xml file?

Thanks,
atodorovic

Michael Ogawa

未讀,
2009年10月16日 晚上10:49:562009/10/16
收件者:codeswarm
Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it.

I'm not 100% clear about the question. As of r255, code_swarm keeps
running, past the end of the last commit, until all entities fade.
During this time, the date label shows "End of history:
last_commit_date". Is this what you want to see?

Michael

Aleksandar Todorovic

未讀,
2009年10月16日 晚上11:29:532009/10/16
收件者:codeswarm
Oh my bad then, I've actually been running quite an old revision, as
the look that I was going for seems to have changed somewhat with the
newer codebase. I believe I'm running rev34 with processing being used
for the rendering engine.

I'll c/o the svn again and try it with the latest commit Michael.

Thanks,
--a
回覆所有人
回覆作者