tarballs inaccessible?

1 view

Paul Wise

Jun 27, 2014, 2:07:46 AM6/27/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I noticed the URL storing the tarballs gives 403 Access forbidden. Is
that intentional or a temporary situation? If it is intentional, would
it be possible to host the tarballs and their OpenPGP signatures on
github instead? The github releases feature should allow that.

http://politreco.com/pub/codespell/
https://github.com/lucasdemarchi/codespell/releases

--
bye,
pabs

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/
signature.asc

Lucas De Marchi

Jun 27, 2014, 7:15:23 AM6/27/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 3:07 AM, Paul Wise <pa...@bonedaddy.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed the URL storing the tarballs gives 403 Access forbidden. Is

It was wrong in the README file... it should actually be pub.politreco.com

> that intentional or a temporary situation? If it is intentional, would
> it be possible to host the tarballs and their OpenPGP signatures on
> github instead? The github releases feature should allow that.
>
> http://politreco.com/pub/codespell/
> https://github.com/lucasdemarchi/codespell/releases

I just found out how to upload releases to github. I'm moving the
files there, so the release files stay together with the repository,
which in my opinion is much better.

thanks

--

Lucas De Marchi