Anyone tried to setup codespeed on Ubuntu 11.10?

pto

Nov 17, 2011, 7:33:51 PM11/17/11
to codespeed
I tried to set the newest codespeed from github on a Ubuntu 11.10.
That did not fly well. Problems with the database setup.
If you want I get get the details.

Frank Becker

Nov 18, 2011, 4:31:23 AM11/18/11
to code...@googlegroups.com

On 18.11.2011, at 01:33, pto wrote:

Hi,

> I tried to set the newest codespeed from github on a Ubuntu 11.10.
> That did not fly well. Problems with the database setup.
> If you want I get get the details.

Yes please.

Bye,

Frank

--
Frank Becker <f...@alien8.de> (jabber|mail) | http://twitter.com/41i3n8
GnuPG: 0xADC29ECD | F01B 5E9C 1D09 981B 5B40 50D3 C80F 7459 ADC2 9ECD

signature.asc

pto

Nov 18, 2011, 6:51:18 AM11/18/11
to codespeed
On 18 Nov., 10:31, Frank Becker <f...@alien8.de> wrote:
> On 18.11.2011, at 01:33, pto wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I tried to set the newest codespeed from github on a Ubuntu 11.10.
> > That did not fly well. Problems with the database setup.
> > If you want I get get the details.
>
> Yes please.

Sure thing: http://pastebin.com/1RxHtPGw

/pto

Peter Toft

Nov 18, 2011, 8:41:57 AM11/18/11
to codespeed
Frank - do you get the same?

Best

Peter

2011/11/18 pto <peter...@gmail.com>:

--
Peter Toft <p...@linuxbog.dk>

Frank Becker

Nov 18, 2011, 6:48:10 PM11/18/11
to code...@googlegroups.com
On 18.11.2011, at 14:41, Peter Toft wrote:

Hi Peter,

> Frank - do you get the same?

No. Your problem is that codespeed is not in your Python path.

Have you had a look at
https://github.com/tobami/codespeed/blob/master/example/README.md
?

There are quite a few ways to set up Django/codespeed. It all depends on
how you want to use it...

Please try the example/README.md and I'll try to help out if something
goes wrong.

signature.asc