WSREP: failed to open gcomm backend connection:110 failed to reach primary 110 (Conection time out)

Andrade

Dec 29, 2022, 10:18:50 AM12/29/22
to codership
Hello gentlemen, could you help with this mission, when I try to start this node using the systemctl start mysqld.service command, it displays this error, I noticed that the grastate.cat file is different from the other nodes, I already deleted the database for it to perform an sst, but it presents the same error, does anyone know what it could be and what should I do?

Thanks for the help! Thanksgalera2.jpeggalera1.jpeg

mohsen shahbazi

Jan 28, 2023, 2:39:04 PM1/28/23
to codership
Hi , it doesn't say about grstate.dat . mysql daemon will create this file and fill it with uuid/seqno got from cluster but your problem is about connectivity between this node and others . those lines mentioned a message :  -110 ( Connection timed out )
it says this node can't connect to other nodes you put their IP's in wsrep_cluster_address . it maybe a network problem or firewall ( device or software like iptables or firewalld )