2 nodes of Galera Cluster (with 3 nodes) restart again and again

向迎兵

Oct 10, 2021, 5:53:18 AM10/10/21
to codership
Hi experts,

I spent over 2 weeks on deploying Galera cluster through docker swarm. I searched many articles through google.com and from https://galeracluster.com and https://mariadb.com/kb/en/, but failed to set it up successfully.

My docker-stack.yml is attached. The service stack is deployed/undeployed through deploy.sh/undeploy.sh.

According to mariadb01.log, the first node is started successfully and received message from mariadb02 and mariadb03. But according to mariadb02.log, the mariadb02 and mariadb03 are suffering severe problems and restarting again and again.

You can reproduce the problem easily through the attachment docker-stack.yml and deploy.sh.

Please help me fix the possible bugs in the attacked docker-stack.yml!
Thank you so much!

mariadb01.log
mariadb02.log
deploy.sh