Why am I getting this error in MariaDB Galera Clutser?

옥승사자

Aug 19, 2022, 1:28:13 AM8/19/22
to codership
I am using Galera Cluster, and recently encountered the following error while restarting MariaDB.
It consists of a total of 3 nodes.
When only the first node is running, DB access is possible, but when the second node is executed, the following error message is displayed and the cluster is not formed.
Why?

Thank you.
error.txt

옥승사자

Aug 19, 2022, 1:28:13 AM8/19/22
to codership
I am using Galera Cluster, and recently encountered the following error while restarting MariaDB. It consists of a total of 3 nodes. When only the first node is running, DB access is possible, but when the second node is executed, the following error message is displayed and the cluster is not formed. Why?

MariaDB Version: 10.4.20

error.txt