WSREP_SST: [ERROR] Possible timeout in receiving first data from donor in gtid stage: exit codes: 124 0

Santhosh Kumar

Jul 2, 2024, 1:34:38 AMJul 2
to codership
Hi

I have deployed alma linux 9 and mariadb 10.11.7 on Google cloud and Azure instances and all the ports and firewall rules are open and i set the peroper wsrep options and still i am seeing the issue below.

WSREP_SST: [ERROR] Possible timeout in receiving first data from donor in gtid stage: exit codes: 124 0

By the way , I have tried the same setup in my local laptop , it worked and SST happens and i am able to form the cluster.

I am seeing issues when deployed in cloud instances..

Can you please assist? I have been debugging this since a month.