Missing data on some nodes

Stéphan GAYET

May 24, 2022, 12:11:00 PM5/24/22
to codership
Hello everyone,

I am new to Galera.
I have been using it for a few weeks with 3 synchronous nodes and my cluster is stable and correctly synchronized (wsrep_local_state_comment=Synced on my 3 nodes).
Everything works fine, but I noticed that after a dump restore, I have differences on some nodes (missing data in some tables).
I noticed that wsrep_local_send_queue_avg was greater than 0 on one node (the documentation gives replication throttling issue or network throughput issues).
- node 0: missing data
- node 1: missing data
- node 2: complete data

Question #1: How can I force synchronization of missing data on nodes 0 and 1?

Question #2: How can I ensure that there is no other missing data between nodes?

Question #3: How can I more accurately diagnose the cause to avoid the problem in the future?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted