Codereview constantly giving unhandled exceptions.

karan...@chromium.org

May 16, 2016, 1:52:07 AM5/16/16
to codereview-discuss
The site is barely usable for me currently. I am getting errors of the form

Rietveld Code Review Tool

Sorry, an error occurred...

Unhandled exception.

Details: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'email' [AttributeError]

Please post a message to the discussion group if you have any questions.

These generally go away after refresh but for issue https://codereview.chromium.org/1963563002/ this is not the case, and I can't edit or reply to the issue.

Guido van Rossum

May 16, 2016, 11:22:55 AM5/16/16
to karan...@chromium.org, codereview-discuss
I recommend you contact one of the Chromium project's mailing lists, they own that codereview instance. Nobody here can do much about what you're seeing.

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)

karan...@chromium.org

May 16, 2016, 8:46:51 PM5/16/16
to codereview-discuss, karan...@chromium.org, gu...@python.org
Thanks, I didn't realize this was meant to be a generic codereview discuss forum.