[Rietveld] Unhandled Exception from Patch Set Delta

Nuthan Munaiah

Nov 8, 2017, 3:06:53 AM11/8/17
to codereview-discuss
Hello,

My name is Nuthan Munaiah and I am a PhD Student at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I am working on a research project in which we are manually annotating comments on specific code review patches. In doing this, we have been observing an increase in frequency of BadValueError unhandled exceptions. The URL I was attempting to access is https://codereview.chromium.org/19239002/diff2/6001:13001/chrome/browser/resources/net_internals/waterfall_view.js and the error message reads "Expected complete Key, got Key('Issue', 19239002, 'PatchSet', 13001, 'Patch', 14004, 'Content', None) [BadValueError]". I have attached a screenshot of the error page.

Thank you,
Nuthan Munaiah
badvalueerror.png