Anyone here, who's able to update codereview.appspot.com?

Andi Albrecht

Nov 22, 2017, 3:06:28 AM11/22/17
to codereview-discuss
Hi,

I've just merged two pull requests with some improvements to SVN handling in upload.py, but I'm not able to update codereview.appspot.com anymore. It seems that I somehow lost access to this instance on App Engine since the last update a few days ago.

I'm fine with this, but is anyone on this list, who's still able to update codereview.appspot.com? :)

Best regards,

Andi

Guido van Rossum

Nov 22, 2017, 10:43:39 AM11/22/17
to Andi Albrecht, codereview-discuss
I can still see the dashboard (https://console.cloud.google.com/appengine?project=codereview-hr&serviceId=default&duration=PT1H) so I think I can still access it, but I haven't the faintest idea what to do any more. Maybe you're confused because the host changed to codereview-hr a few years ago? Also I think the upload tools work differently now.

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)

Cédric Krier

Nov 22, 2017, 11:05:06 AM11/22/17
to codereview-discuss
On 2017-11-22 07:42, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> I can still see the dashboard (
> https://console.cloud.google.com/appengine?project=codereview-hr&serviceId=default&duration=PT1H)
> so I think I can still access it, but I haven't the faintest idea what to
> do any more. Maybe you're confused because the host changed to
> codereview-hr a few years ago? Also I think the upload tools work
> differently now.

The permission could be checked normally at
https://console.cloud.google.com/iam-admin/iam/project?project=codereview-hr

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Russ Cox

Nov 22, 2017, 11:08:27 AM11/22/17
to codereview-discuss
Andi, I don't understand exactly what happened but you were missing from the ACL for codereview-hr, and I added you back. I think there was some confusion about the codereview-hr project being charged to Google but having non-Google maintainers. Please try again, and sorry for the trouble.

Best,
Russ

Andi Albrecht

Nov 22, 2017, 12:31:34 PM11/22/17
to Russ Cox, codereview-discuss
Russ, thanks for clarification!

The updated version of upload.py is online.

Andi