June/July Google Hangout

Rebecca Garcia

Jun 23, 2013, 11:58:07 PM6/23/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I know we've had a few email threads about events, but let's get a hangout setup so we can all talk about progress and findings. Does the 13th or 14th of July work for everyone? (I would love to do the 6th or the 7th, but US is mostly celebrating the 4th of July weekend.)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

gdelgad6

Jun 24, 2013, 10:26:49 AM6/24/13
to Rebecca Garcia, coderdo...@googlegroups.com
I am open on both weekends, but kinda depends on the time.

Let me know what you decide.

Marcy

Karen O'Connell

Jun 24, 2013, 5:15:05 PM6/24/13
to Rebecca Garcia, coderdo...@googlegroups.com

Sounds good Rebecca - looking forward to catching up with everyone :)

Sarah Doran

Jul 8, 2013, 12:23:35 PM7/8/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com, Rebecca Garcia
I could make the Sunday 14th evening Irish time but not the Saturday.

Niambh Scullion

Jul 9, 2013, 2:32:58 PM7/9/13
to Sarah Doran, Rebecca Garcia, coderdo...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,
I'm afraid I can't make Sunday, will ye be sending notes.
Niambh

Rebecca Garcia

Jul 25, 2013, 7:15:30 PM7/25/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It looks like this will be our last Sunday scheduled hangout, it may be better to schedule it on Saturdays for some.

Best,

Sarah Doran

Jul 26, 2013, 6:28:16 PM7/26/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com
If Sat suits best Niambh will update me at the dojo anyways :)

Niambh

Jul 26, 2013, 7:13:06 PM7/26/13
to Sarah Doran, coderdo...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty flexible, and Sarah and I are always in touch, so I'll go with the flow.

On 26 Jul 2013, at 23:28, Sarah Doran <sdo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If Sat suits best Niambh will update me at the dojo anyways :)

Rebecca Schatz

Jul 28, 2013, 12:02:16 PM7/28/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com, Sarah Doran
Is there a hangout today?   Would love to find out what others are doing . . .   Rebecca in Minnesota for CoderDojoTC

Rebecca Garcia

Jul 28, 2013, 8:42:04 PM7/28/13
to Rebecca Schatz, coderdo...@googlegroups.com, Sarah Doran
Hi Rebecca,

Sorry we missed you, I posted for the main CoderDojo Organizer's Group! We'll be setting the date for the one next month shortly.

Best,

--
Rebecca Garcia
HWF Ambassador | CoderDojo NYC Co-Founder