Sharing resources - Interesting articles/resources relating to girls/women in STEM

Giustina Mizzoni

Apr 17, 2015, 8:49:54 AM4/17/15
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com

This discussion thread has been started for members of the group to share articles, reports and general resources they come across relating to girls in STEM.

I listened to an interesting podcast on New Tech City over the weekend titled ‘The Way Colleges Teach Computer Science Hurts Women… and then someone found a solution’ Its 15 minutes and you can listen here: http://www.wnyc.org/story/harvey-mudd-women-computer-science-success-story/

Post anything related to girls/women, computer science, general STEM in here.

Hello World Foundation operating as CoderDojo Foundation is a company limited by guarantee not having a share capital with charitable status, CHY 20812. Registered in Dublin, Ireland, No 524255. Registered Office: Dogpatch Labs, 35 Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.

Emma Liles

Apr 19, 2015, 4:28:45 PM4/19/15
to Giustina Mizzoni, coderdo...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Here is a free poster I made featuring some excellent female role models. Feel free to print it out, this is an a2 proof I believe but I can send the a1 on request.

They are diverse, early career and all interesting.

All I ask is @casinclude are credited. I also have over 1000 physical copies - if you would like one and are around London, you may pick them up from my workplace if you arrange it with me.

Best Wishes
EA