Re: Digest for coderdojogirls@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Ann Donnelly

Sep 11, 2013, 4:27:37 AM9/11/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com

I'd be good at that time for 30 mins. Then I have to collect my CoderDojoGirl from school. :-) Thanks Rebecca

On 10 Sep 2013 22:57, <coderdo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/coderdojogirls/topics

Gillian Haran Connolly

Sep 11, 2013, 4:32:07 AM9/11/13
to Ann Donnelly, coderdo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for the invite but unfortunately can't make that as I have 2 separate school pick-ups (2 & 3pm GMT).
Gillian.

Karen O'Connell

Sep 11, 2013, 7:02:43 PM9/11/13
to Gillian Haran Connolly, Ann Donnelly, coderdo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rebecca,

    I'm in the same boat - school pickup at 2pm.  Evening time from 7pm GMT would suit me better during the week but please go ahead if you have others that this suits.

Thanks,
Karen

Niambh Scullion

Sep 11, 2013, 9:55:57 PM9/11/13
to Karen O'Connell, Gillian Haran Connolly, coderdo...@googlegroups.com, Ann Donnelly

Hi guys, I'm at work at that time making it difficult to attend.
Niambh