Hack The Future Coming to Dublin in February 2014!

Valerie Freitas

Sep 30, 2013, 8:28:25 PM9/30/13
Hello All,

Great News!  TriValley CoderDojo and the Dublin Library are bringing Hack The Future to Dublin in February 2014!  Visit their website to learn more about this event and see what kinds of activities they have had at other events.

We're in the planning stages and are waiting confirmation on a date, but in the meantime, we need mentors!  What subjects are offered at an event depends on the mentors who volunteer for that event.

If you (or your kid) have a skill you're willing to share your knowledge of with an enthusiastic group of kids, please let us know!

Kids of mentors receive priority registration for this traditionally sold out event, so don't hesitate!

If interested in becoming a mentor, please contact j...@hackthefuture.org.

Val