Looking for help in planning All Girl events at TriValley CoderDojo

TriValley CoderDojo

Jun 19, 2014, 4:32:54 PM6/19/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

If anyone here is interested in planning and attending All Girl events at TriValley CoderDojo, please email us.

Some topics we are currently discussing on basic graphics design principles, creating vector graphics images with Inkscape, user-interface design prototyping (though that may not be just an all girl event, but you're still welcome to get involved), and Alice 3D.

So, let us know if you're interested as we're are looking at our August schedule.

Thanks,
Valerie