Hack The Future 12: call for mentors

Valerie Freitas

Jun 11, 2014, 4:35:38 PM6/11/14
Hello All,

If any of you have been to any of the Hack The Future events, you know how awesome and fun they are for the kids.  If you haven't been to one of the past events, you can read about what it was like at Hack The Future 10.

We're planning the next Hack The Future event for the Dublin Library on August 16th, but we need help to make it happen.

We are looking for volunteers to mentor stations at Hack The Future and help us look for sponsors (if we can get sponsors to cover costs then the event can be free).

So, please email me if interested.

Thanks!
Val