New Forums Discussion: CoderDojo Promotional materials?

Eugene McDonough

Sep 13, 2016, 6:21:31 AM9/13/16
to coderd...@googlegroups.com

New Discussion started by Tom Kelly at http://ift.tt/2ckAu3H. Please either join the discussion on the forums or continue it here depending on your preference.

Eugene

Bank of Ireland are holding one of their Enterprise Town events in Arklow in the coming weeks, and have invited CoderDojo Arklow along to attend their Community day on Saturday 1st October. We'd like to get some promotional materials printed for the event and am wondering if there are any materials available for download that we could use? We are thinking maybe getting some posters printed, and if we can stretch the budget, maybe one of those pull up banners that we could re-use at our regular weekly sessions.

Also, any tips from anyone who has attended an event like this on how best to promote CoderDojo and to encourage new mentors & members would be great appreciated.

Bank Of Ireland Enterprise Week

Looking forward to your feedback

CoderDojo Arklow